Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Who am I Without Him?

This book is by Sharon G. Flake, whom in my opinion is a great author. She leaves you wanting more and you can never get enough. She continued to showcase her greatness in this book, “Who am I without Him?” In this book she tells numerous stories about kids who get stuck in sticky situations by chasing after the opposite sex. Some try to impress while others try to escape. I think that this book is great for both boys and girls; it gives great information for both genders. This book tells from different points of view, for instance in one story you hear from a pregnant teen, a boy and girl that come from two different worlds , and from many more individuals that make you wonder, “What would I do?”

by: Destyni T.

No comments:

Post a Comment