Friday, May 7, 2010

Among the Hidden

Among the Hidden
by: Margaret Peterson Haddix

Luke is a shadow child. Shadow children are forbidden by the Population police. So Luke has never had a friend and has not seen farther than he can see out his window. You see Luke has to hide from people everyday so that the people don’t discover him and have him killed. Then one day Luke sees a girl in the house a crossed from his where two kids already live. So Luke wants to go meet this girl. Now he has to be willing to take a risk to go meet her.

I really liked this book because it kept me wanting to read more and people who know me know that I don’t like to read. From a one to ten I would rate it a ten. It has lots of action and adventure. This book also keeps you hanging off your seat.

-Holly K.

No comments:

Post a Comment