Monday, August 31, 2009

H.I.V.E

H.I.V.E
by Mark Walden

Before I start with this review, I would like to explain something. I will rate book on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 is the lowest and 10 being that highest. So at the ends of my reviews I will give a number. Now on to my review.....H.I.V.E. is about Otto Malpenze. A student who has an enormous gift for intelligence. But when he is kidnapped to H.I.V.E (or as it stands for) The Higher Institute for Villainous Education. Once at H.I.V.E. Otto sees some of its features. But when he learns that the has to stay here for 6 years, Otto refuses. But there is nothing he can do about it.....or is there? Join Otto with his Friends Wing and his other companions, as they attempt to be the FIRST STUDENTS EVER to escape form H.I.V.E. Will Otto make it out alive. Or will his brain fail him for the first time ever. Find out in H.I.V.E.

Review number: 8

-S. Rauf

Otto Malpenze was brought to the Higher Institute of Villainous Education against his will. Wing Fanchu is also kidnapped. Once they arrive Otto and Wing quickly become friends. Along with Shelby Trinity (world class thief) and Laura Brand (ultimate hacker), they plot to escape that infernal school.H.I.V.E. is the first book in a two part series that will have you awake at midnight.

-A. Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment